Hack Your Nervous System Card Deck
A deck of 60 cards filled with mindful practices and tools to cope with whatever life throws your way.
Created by a licensed mental health counselor, this collection of 60 practices have been sourced and adapted from the ancient lineages of Yoga, Qi Gong, Buddhism, and Eastern Medicine, as well as the present day science of Somatic Therapy.
- Based on Polyvagal Theory, the leading view in psychology today of understanding, mapping, and regulating the nervous system.
- Choose from 60 different cards featuring activities to help reduce stress and promote self-awareness, like holding, breathing, and tapping exercises.
- Find the practices that work best for you with color-coded sections to focus on mild, moderate, or acute anxiety.
- Explore by yourself or discover interactive ways to encourage family, friends, coworkers, and partners to engage in self-care.
- Learn coping methods for stressful situations, or use anytime to find a better connection with yourself.
Crafted from high-quality, matte-finished card stock.